GHB (date rape) Test
There are increasing reports of abusing Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB). GHB is also typically associated with sexual assault or as a "date rape" drug due to its severe hypnotic and sedative effects at higher dosages. Typical illicit use of GHB involves dissolving 2-3 grams of powder in beverages.
Redwood Toxicology Laboratory, Inc. (RTL) utilizes the most sophisticated, sensitive and specific equipment and technology available, liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS), to confirm and quantitate GHB. This methodology provides highly accurate results.
- Strong indicator of GHB ingestion within 12 hours
- Expert witness services provided in court, telephonically and by written affidavit
- Results available via internet, fax and/or U.S. mail
Fast turn-around time from receipt of specimen (48 hours1
negative, 72 hours positive)
- Toll-free customer support services with access to licensed and certified toxicologists
- Affordable pricing
- Excludes specimens received Saturday.