Acetyl Fentanyl and Fentanyl Tests
Acetyl fentanyl and fentanyl are extremely fast-acting synthetic narcotic analgesics, of high potency and short duration of action. Both drugs have similar dependency properties to that of morphine.
Fentanyl use, originally for chronic pain, has increased in illicit street-use and among healthcare workers due to the drug's euphoric effects and easy availability.
To screen and confirm fentanyl in urine, we utilize sophisticated analytical methods on state-of-the art equipment. Screening is conducted via enzyme immunoassay (EIA) and confirmation analysis is performed via gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS).
Features & Benefits
- Laboratory analysis provides confirmative evidence of use
- Detects therapeutic and illicitly synthesized forms of acetyl fentanyl and fentanyl
- Useful in many situations: pain management, dependency/ rehabilitation, methadone clinics, and drug courts
- Fentanyl is screened via enzyme immunoassay (EIA). Acetyl fentanyl and fentanyl are confirmed on GC-MS equipment
- Certified toxicologists and support representatives available to assist you
- Wide range of customizable reporting and data management solutions to fit your needs
Add acetyl fentanyl and fentanyl testing to your drug screening program today.
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)|
Why test for fentanyl and acetyl fentanyl?
Abuse of fentanyl and acetyl fentanyl has amplified across the nation. The drugs offer similar effects to heroin and may serve as a more accessible substitute. Each of these powerful, and potentially lethal, synthetic opioids may be sold as a heroin substitute, oxycodone substitute, or cutting agent. While fentanyl is prescribed for chronic pain management, misuse and abuse is growing. Acetyl fentanyl is distributed as a designer drug and has no proven medical use. Both acetyl fentanyl and fentanyl will go undetected in a routine opiate drug screen. Our state-of-the-art methodology will detect the presence of these drugs in urine or oral fluids.
|Test panel and Cutoff levels|
Urine Test Panel
|Additional Information & Resources|
|Urine Drug Testing|
|Lab Technology and Equipment|
|Lab Test Supplies|
|Urine Collection Protocol|
|Urine Specimen Labeling|